mission is to collaborate with all stakeholders to provide a safe,
caring, and engaging learning environment that prepares all students to
become responsible citizens in a diverse, global society.
School Vision Statement
Preparing all students to realize their potential in a rapidly changing, diverse, global society.
School Belief Statements
- Teachers, administrators, parents, and the community share the responsibility for advancing the school's mission.
- Each student is a valued individual with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
- The students' learning needs should be the primary focus of all decisions impacting the work of the school.
- Schools need to function as a learning organization and
promote opportunities for all those who have a stake in the success of
the school to work together as a community of learners.
- A safe and physically comfortable environment promotes student learning.
- Student learning is the chief priority of the school.